The following is the mmmHouse Payment policy exclusive to all category of guests as classified below. Kindly read through…
SHORT-STAY GUESTS – SSG (< 7 DAYS)
- Payments by all categories of guests should be made in advance; payment in arrears is unacceptable
- A notice (gentle reminder) will be made to the guest 24 hours before the expiration of the subsisting payment
- When an SSG makes no further payment before 12 noon on the day that his/her subsisting deposit expires, it would be assumed that the guest has checked out and the apartment would become unavailable to the guest.
EXTENDED-STAY GUESTS – ESG (7 – 29 DAYS)
- Payments by an Extended-Stay Guest (ESG) should be made at least 36 hours in advance
- A reminder notice will be served on the ESGs 48 hours before his/her deposit expires
- When an ESG makes no further payment 48 hours before the expiration of his/her subsisting deposit, it would be assumed that the guest intends to check out and the apartment could be reassigned.
LONG-STAY GUESTS – LSG (≥ 30 DAYS)
- Payments by a Long-Stay Guest (ESG) should be made at least 7 days in advance
- A reminder notice will be served on the LSGs 72 hours before his/her deposit expires
- When an LSG makes no further payment 48 hours before the expiration of the subsisting deposit, it would be assumed that the guest intends to check out and the apartment could be reassigned.
mmmHouse: POS Payment Policy
For your convenience and security, mmmHouse operates a cashless policy. This can be done through card transaction on a POS or ATM using credit/debit card, USSD or bank transfer
However, due to the current CBN law on Stamp Duty charges, a fifty naira (
N50) fee now applies on ALL POS transactions
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
|mmmHouse is not liable in the event of a guest’s account being debited following a declined POS transaction. If you have such an experience, you are advised to please contact your bankers. |
All bank transfers should be made only into mass medical mission Zenith Bank Account number 1016340739. mmmHouse will not provide service for transfers made into any other account.