CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STAFF OF mmmHOUSE
The following is the conduct you can expect from our staff:
- Staff are to maintain the rules, principles and policies of the company
- Staff should not be involved in any form of law violation, bribery or theft
- Staff should not solicit for gifts or special favours.
- Staff should remember that they are acting in a host capacity to guests
- Staff should demonstrate respect for culture, religion and diversity
- Our organization has no tolerance for sexual harassment, sexual abuse or sexual exploitation
- Staff should always act in a professional manner when attending to guests
- Staff should maintain confidentiality – except with the guest’s express permission, they should never disclose to a third party that a guest is staying or has stayed in mmmHouse; nor should they devolve any information about a guest.
- Staff should maintain a calm demeanour at all times when dealing with conflicts or complaints
- Staff should not display or post any offensive images or comments around the work place
- Ours is a self-service apartment, therefore staff are not permitted or expected to ‘run errands’ for guests
- Any personal errands requested for by a guest must be communicated to the Owner’ Rep